Are all the games of alaplaya full of hacks like S4?

General alaplaya topics not covered by the other forums!
EpsilonTheDark

Re: Are all the games of alaplaya full of hacks like S4?

Postby EpsilonTheDark » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 am

Come play Argo lol you wont see people except in major towns past lvl 25 :lol: so you definitely won't encounter any hackers :lol: O, and if you do come play i suggest you join Noblians and the revolution of Epsilon and help make an English speaking guild number 1 for Noblians not the Germans 8-)

Happy Hunting,

-Dark :twisted:
I am the leader of the Noblian guild Epsilon. Created on June 20th, 2011, already in the top 15 guilds. We are always accepting new active, English-speaking members of any level.

Not taking this out of my sig until gender locks end!!! - 06/18/2010

MyScript

Postby MyScript » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:41 am

They can easily monitor the game and remove these hackers but they won't.

And Alaplaya stil doesn't realise they lose money for letting these hackers roam.

No matter how good your anti hack software is, it will just be a game for the hackers to break it.

Active GM surveillance is the 100% guarentee to remove hackers on the spot.

I am almost certain that an average player meets more hackers then a GM who logs on now and then.

I just started playing S4L and from my 7 matches in Deathmatch, 5 of them had a hacker in it. These hackers had a score of 70+ kills and 0 deaths. So obvious and easily to catch.

Because of these hackers I lost those games, and as a customer I am not happy with that. Not to mention the loss ratio on my account.

rooee

Postby rooee » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm

well, fantasy tennis ,audition , racing star , loco , argo , and avlaon heros dont contain any hackers, also s4 hackers are getting banned now , i didnt see hackers for s4 since the last month , its just s4 is a very famous game so every 1 is interseting to be the best in it by working hard or by ..............

Chaoruun

Postby Chaoruun » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 pm

DarkxZero wrote: I understand your complains about the hackers, but mmmm let me tell you that if you really want to play a GREAT and REALLY FUN GAME, well there will ALWAYS be some group of people that will try to hack or cheat the game. What your are asking for is just a dream ._. i love S4L and i also hate that there are some hackers and well they just ruin the game, but as a user we just cant complain like a BABY about it or run from it. The alaplaya team is fighting the hackers each new patch to kick them, but as you know there will always be a noob who wants to ruin the fun of others and prefer the hack than skills. I hate the same problems as you do, but i try to help Alaplaya by reporting the hackers and discussing new ways to figth them. If you still want to play another game, well go and play it but soon you will see that there are hackers,too ._.!!!!!! Try to help the game and not just cry for it. ;)

EXACTLY! why run around whining about the hackers? instead, use tht same energy to either enlist aid frm ppl who excel and take great pride in destroying hack centered players, or invest time to create ur character to easily eradicate the issue. free games period will never be very secure against hackers, ultimatly the sad truth is either wait it out till the creators find a solution, or make ur own counter strike force against the problem while the dev crew finds solution.

ForTheCity

Postby ForTheCity » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:04 am

KPB15 wrote:How long are they gonna take to fix this? Start banning IPs at least. THANK GOD I didn't purchase APs yet and I was going to, dammit. Seriously, this is a VERY cool game but not worth spending on with the stupid hacks and no "kick" or "ban" option by fellow players. It's been a good couple of hours playing, I'll gladly play again when this ridiculous hack problem is gone.

It's stupid because you spend your hard earned money on a game where people get higher level, etc than you without spending a dime. That is the downfall of many games. Was reading on a site earlier that people were getting hacked left and right but no one was doing anything about it.

onifer

Postby onifer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 pm

i know i few games that dont have any hackers

ff14 sure as hell doesnt, you wanna talk about a waste of money lol?
most games that have hackers have them for very little to no time at all, this is because a server streaming to a site called player base bans keeps the duschnozzles out,or their on private servers, or the game creators knew people were going to try and cheat and already had means to prevent it, and had a game plan
that aside~
theres one thing i have noticed in the past week or so of coming back to s4 from a 5 month break and its this

-yes the hacker problem is bad, but believe me when i say this the community hates and reacts to them more quickly than i have seen from any other game in my life lol

i went 3 nights with somewhat hack free matches because everyone had half a brain to tap "y" for the kick
(also 2 ppl got kicked that shouldnt of but you win some and lose some)
so our room went virtually hackless

oh and miss corral or whatever her name is showed up~first encounter with a mod hi5's all around
(\O_o)/ ~<3~ <(^_^<)

Miss the lobby? Tired of having no place to hangout in-between matches?
Checkout this awesome idea!

general-discussions-f196/game-mode-suggestion-chill-room-discussion-area--t483172.html

Zerker292

Postby Zerker292 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

I think S4 should be like the Korean S4, Korean S4 is like logging into S4 from a site so nobody can hack.

EventShiki

Postby EventShiki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Zerker292 wrote:I think S4 should be like the Korean S4, Korean S4 is like logging into S4 from a site so nobody can hack.

You're very wrong about this.
I heard of enough people that are able to hack in Krs4.

Why there aren't hacks there? because for creating an account you need KSSN, sereal number that each korean gets when he is born. If you hack => Perm Ban => You can't create another account.
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Lou Holtz

BOOMDAMAGER

Postby BOOMDAMAGER » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm

just what the hell is your problem, cant deal with the matter yourself?

every time i have a hacker in my rooms and kickvote fails, i just head over to the S4 IRC and aks a GM to help me out and give him the room data.

usually, the GMs arrive in less then a minute and swing their Banhammer of Justice

and there are ALWAYS GMs online in IRC.

BOOMDAMAGER

Postby BOOMDAMAGER » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

onifer wrote:i know i few games that dont have any hackers

ff14 sure as hell doesnt, you wanna talk about a waste of money lol?
most games that have hackers have them for very little to no time at all, this is because a server streaming to a site called player base bans keeps the duschnozzles out,or their on private servers, or the game creators knew people were going to try and cheat and already had means to prevent it, and had a game plan
that aside~
theres one thing i have noticed in the past week or so of coming back to s4 from a 5 month break and its this

-yes the hacker problem is bad, but believe me when i say this the community hates and reacts to them more quickly than i have seen from any other game in my life lol

i went 3 nights with somewhat hack free matches because everyone had half a brain to tap "y" for the kick
(also 2 ppl got kicked that shouldnt of but you win some and lose some)
so our room went virtually hackless

oh and miss corral or whatever her name is showed up~first encounter with a mod hi5's all around

ff14 is a massive failure and debtmachine for their creators. which are square enix. and those guys have the money to keep this failure of a game running, whereas alaplaya wouldn't have

PreviousNext

Return to alaplaya General Discussion