A little more time than we had originally planned passed by, but OIT v5 has finally reached an end! Your ideas are being summarized by one of our dedicated colleagues and will shortly be given to the ProSiebenSat.1 Games so that they can review them and forward it to Pentavision.
In every end there is a new beginning as we all know though, so we are proud to announce the 6th version of our Official Improvements Thread. Before we do that we would like to thank you, our beloved community for the amazing ideas you have submitted so far and all those who contributed to improve the ideas in the discussion threads created from time to time. We have listened to your requests to shorten the length of the thread and so we did! Without further ado, we would like to introduce the latest version of the OIT:
Official Improvements Thread v.6
To those that are new to the forums: the Improvements Thread is a place where you can freely share your ideas which you believe will help improve the game (e.g. new weapons, skills, clothing, gameplay mechanics, virtually anything!). Once Season 3 has ended it will be locked and looked over by the staff, before being sent to the developer.
Experienced or new, old or young - we invite you to post your ideas here, however whacky or serious they may be. So get those creative juices flowing, and don't hold back. There's no limit to what you may imagine. Let your voice be heard - we want to know how you - the player - envisions the perfect S4 League.
Your Alaplaya Team
***PLEASE: Keep in mind when posting, this thread is simply to host your ideas. Content is not to be discussed. Refrain from discussing, criticizing, and/or flaming suggestions made by others as these post will be deleted and thus not taken into consideration. If you wish to discuss -your own ideas do so in another thread, not here. Refrain from posting others' ideas for the purpose of discussion***
Official Improvements Thread .1
Official Improvements Thread .5
Official Improvements Thread v.1
Official Improvements Thread v.2
Official Improvements Thread v.3
Official Improvements Thread v.4
Official Improvements Thread v.5
Bug fixing patch,
A patch completly dedicated to fixing many of the bugs in EUS4L.
The patch doesnt need an event at all.
Im sure most people would be satisfied with a simple bug patch update that fixes most of the game and tweaks performance rather then some weapon that only brings in 10 more bugs and a 3/7/15 capsule event.
I would be so happy if pentavision would stop for a second and clean up some coding instead of pumping out events and tournaments.
Even if this only happens once i would still be happy
Decrease weapon damage to objects.
Delete inactive accounts and clans but give a warning(per mail perhaps) to the holders in which they can state that they still want to keep their accounts to prevent deletion.
Reintroduce Friendly rooms and balancing.
Or just Delete accounts under a limited ingame level. This will delete tons of combi accounts. And I agree for the friendly room option q.q
I want Friendly Fire *-*! xD
There are so many bugs in S4 (old or new) which needs fixing. Don't just make them bannable but actually FIX them.
New to S4? Learn about EVERYTHING here (click the link below)
Here's my list of idea's for Improvement and 'Bugs that need to be fixed' along with the Optional ideas.
- In Stages 1 , 2 , and 3 , there's 3 invisible trees. Located on the left end of the closed out stage within itself. Once you spawn from any of those 3 if you look to your left and head down the dirt patch to the right corner , just against the mountain will be these floating branches , you cant go through it nor can you shoot through this object or try to climb it. The second invisible tree is just near the starting of the hill that leads upwards which will be more outwards to the center but still on the left side hill just near the big tree with a boulder nearby. The third tree is at the top of the cliff next to the big tree....please remove those 'invisible trees'
- Should you look closely at each of the npc characters such as Taejo , Taejo's Subordinates , Monk , Kitsch , Guard Captain. They're not wearing their proper clothes , weapons as they are portrayed of wearing in the scenes as opposed to the in-game battle ;
> Taejo's hair keeps changing from Wild Black to Wild Orange , he's also portrayed in the Event Scenes to be wearing his Space Gloves , Space Boots , Space Shirt , Space Pants but in-battle he's wearing the incorrect gloves "Wild Type-A Knuckle". Fix this so he's properly wearing his correct Space Gloves and I guess choose which hair he's truly supposed to have, be it Black or Orange.
> Taejo's Subordinates' aren't wearing their correct Yellow Star with Purple Stripes Counter-sword , Vacant Face , Pirate Shoes , Activity Suit Yellow Shirt as opposed in the Event Scenes to the In-battle fight. they're wearing the incorrect items such as the Regular Counter-Sword , Blunt Face Male , Black Activity Shoes , Activity Shirt Recolor ( Activity Shirt with sleeves in stylish black ). Fix it where they're correctly wearing the right clothes in the Event Scenes to the Actual Fight.
> Monk ( Mr.Monk ) isn't wearing his correct Pirate Shoes or Pirate Gloves in-battle, instead he's wearing the new default style shoes and gloves. In the Event Scenes he's wearing the full Pirate Set but in-battle he's missing his shoes and gloves , fix it where he's properly wearing those missing 2 clothing pieces.
> Kitsch isn't wearing her correct Control Gloves and Cuffs Long Boots as she's portrayed to wear all together with her Net Sphere Scientist outfit in the Event Scene. In-battle she's missing those 2 clothing pieces from her character , fix it where she's wearing both pieces to complete her outfit rather than her just running about with the new default Shoes and Gloves as Monk's wearing also.
> Guard Captain in the Event Scenes is sporting a Green Heavy Machine Gun and somehow sprouted incorrect 'helmet hair' classified as the Dark Keen hair shown on top of his helmet, but in-battle he's carrying the default orange Heavy Machine Gun and doesn't have any helmet hair. Fix it where he's hairless in the Scenes and in-battle is using the Green Heavy Machine Gun.
- All Infected Esper npcs are missing their Spider Virus Helmets. Ever since the new GUI from Season 1 , it's caused a big removal from each Infected Esper , re-add a Spider Virus Helmet to EVERY "Infected Esper" as well as "Infected Taejo" as well.
- Stage 6 Event Scene 1 , it shows "Parm 107" being Mind Shocked to death by the "Infected Esper MS" npcs , in that scene along with Stage 6's second event scene , it's displaying the Esper MS Npcs using the Green Mind Shock weapon but in-battle they're using the white colored one instead. Please fix this so the "Infected Esper MS" npcs are properly using the Green Mind Shock weapon in-battle.
- Stage 2 , Event Scene 1 , it shows Taejo and what appears to be for a quick brief moment , 3 Subordinates of his but with one being covered up as Taejo makes his way to the center of the camera , hiding the third subordinate behind him...If that Subordinate was removed in-battle , please re-add him.
During that event at the far right is Taejo's second Subordinate which looks to be reving up an invisible Heavy Machine Gun..add one to his hands.
Also when the Fan Girls show up , they call you a "She" regardless of which gender your Esper Character is as well as Stage 2 , Event Scene 3 with Taejo's Subordinates call you as. Please make it where they can properly classify if you're a Male ( He ) , or a Female ( She ).
- Stage 4 and Stage 6 , the Plasma Sword isn't displayed in your hand as it once was before . In stage 4 in the scene before the actual fight with the Guard Captain ,the Plasma Sword your character somehow has is on their back instead of their hand. In Stage 6 just after "Infected Parm 107" becomes "Broken Parm 107" and knocks you off the cliff with Kitsch joining you , it shows your character doing a pose with the Plasma Sword but without it on his back or in his hand! Fix Stage 4's where it properly displays in your character's hand. In Stage 6 , Scene 2 please add the Plasma Sword to the character in the Event Scene!
- Stage 6's "Infected CN Espers" are missing a hand and have been missing their Spider Virus Helmet even before the new Seasonal GUI. Fix this please.
- Stage 7 starting scene for a brief moment, displays a horde of incoming "Infected Espers" coming your way which have Kitsch's hair but is missing a face , shirt and pants. Fix this by adding the correct "Infected Esper" npcs in the event such as the "Infected Esper CC" npcs with a mix of "Infected Esper CU" npcs into that crowd in the Event Scene.
- The Giant Waterfall's falling water animation's been either removed or bugged out after the "Infected MS" npc's damage bug was fixed, do try to re-implement the waterfall's beautiful animation again.
- There's 2 missing Event Scenes within Arcade , please re-implement them. Without those scenes is like reading a book with missing pages to the story.
> Stage 3 , Event Scene 2 which shows a massive amount of Spider Virus npcs coming out from the forest with you talking to Ein about it.
> Stage 4 , Event Scene 3 which shows your character and the Guard Captain talking about what's been going on within the Net Sphere.
- Fix the Time Flux within Arcade Mode , I could spent 30 minutes in a Stage with a 10 hour weapon from the PEN Shop and after I clear that stage , it comes out with 2 to 3 hours sucked away from the weapon's Time Limit.
- Increase the PEN Income when playing Arcade mode by 50% or 100% permanently. By playing with your favorite permanent stylish set , each time you clear a stage you're losing more PEN through current repairs rather than gaining any at all.
- Each time when the Chaser's Time Limit Ends , there's a known bug where the current Chaser Player will abuse by weakening their target and would use a charged up weapon to Bug Kill them within the last 2 seconds.
Make it where each time when the Time Limit runs out , that not only the Players Freeze in Play with movements and action , but the Chaser Player Freezes in place and can not attack as well!
- Add More I-capsules to the Selection
- Permanently lower the cost of the I-capsules to about 2000 PEN.
- Permanently lower the PEN Shop Prices on all of the Pants down to the cost of the "Padding Slacks" which is 645 PEN.
- Permanently lower the PEN Shop Prices on all of the Shirts down to the cost of the "Basic Type-A" shirt which is 645 PEN.
- Add more Faces to the "Face Selection" part of the shop.
- Add all pre-season 1 ( before season 1 came ) AP clothes and accessories to the PEN Shop.
- Add all color selections to any Old AP Clothes and PEN Shop Clothes.
- Permanently lower the cost of the Skills to at least 1000 PEN.
Random Shop - Fumbi Shop / Coupon Shop
- Bring Back the Old Fumbi Shop System where all players Free and Paying could select which items they want , which color they want their clothing in , and highest stats for that item through the "Chance Bar".
- Should you bring back the Old Fumbi Shop System , do keep the Old AP Stats that Random Shop has such as ;
Shirts +0 Atk ~ +10% Atk
Pants +0 Def ~ +12% Def
Gloves + 0 HP ~ +6% HP
Shoes +0 HP ~ +6% HP
for the Stat Selection part of the Old Fumbi Shop System.
- Completely re-do this. The current one just teaches new players the basics within S4 League which is how to Wall Jump , Jump , Dodge , Sprint , Move.
It does not however teach new players how to Play Captain mode , Chaser Mode , Touch Down Mode , Arcade , Death Match , Battle Royale , Siege Mode , nor does it teach the player which weapons do what , how to fire , how to use a skill item , how to reload.
- Add an in-game TOS / CoC to the game each time when the log-in screen comes up , the TOS and CoC pages pop up first.
- The CoC would give not only strict rules but detailed examples of what NOT to do in S4 League.
- Bring back the High Quality Detail S4 League once had.
- Add to the Options Menu , the option to allow the use of the Z button on Centered Aim which will barely move the camera left or right for the players preferring to use that Aim-Style.
- Add the Friendly Match Option , which as before , wouldn't affect your over-all scoreboard.
I know you the developers of S4 League are trying to make the game as Real as possible but if so may I suggest you ;
- Do a complete re-vamp of S4 League's current graphics engine or w/e and make the game's graphics as extremely high detailed like the better games that are being released.
- Add Friendly Fire
(In Real Life when you're carrying or using an actual armed gun with the safety off and just randomly shooting at the enemy with your team in front of you while wildly pointing your gun everywhere , you're bound to shoot your own team , causing them bodily damage. Or even if you're running around with a combat knife swinging it mindlessly in the air around a group of your teammates with a few unfriendly enemies just a few steps in front of you. You're trying to make S4 realistic and for the damage friendly fire causes...make it similar to the amount of what Rescue Gun heals towards an enemy )
- Add Fall damage
- Make melee weapons cost a set amount of SP when used to attack.
( lets face it when you're dodging around while carrying a big weapon that's probably heavier than yourself and swinging it simultaneously , you're bound to get tired in Real Life , and you are trying to make S4 "Realistic" )
- Add Limited Ammo
( Only if you add in small ammo boxes which reload not only your Magazine but your Clip amount as well , around the maps in strategic areas rather than keeping them in 1 room or in the spawn only rooms. With these ammo boxes they never run out and can be used by both teams to constantly refill their ammunition. )
- Add Death Screams
- Add dynamic weather changes
> With the weather changes should the wind blow and if you revamp S4 Leagues graphics to the newer games coming out , make it where should the wind blow it'll affect each strand of your Esper's hair , blowing it in that direction.
- Make everything 'destroyable' in all of the maps
- When your Esper Character is walking through a pound of water , add a streaming effect which trails behind them.
- Should your Esper Character crouch down to submerge themselves , make it where there's small water drops trickling down their clothes or bodies for a short time.
I might add or remove some ideas later on should the game continue to progress...
Last edited by AzureRaver on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ Made by : Shadow333 (Shikidark)
Gentlemen, pack your bags, we change forum:
Damn Azure, you sure put a lot of effort into this
I just say, add more free channels so i dont have to spend 10minutes clicking into Free channel T_T
I also completely agree on everything in the "shop" section of what Azure has said
Going back to OIT'S 1 idea:
30. Jan 2009 - 00:27 ·
Re: Official Improvement-thread - NEW
* battles that can go underwater in the same map, say one part of the map is in land, the other can be in the water off of the sea shore, and have tunnels in and out of the island. and the physics and speed would have to be slower, ya know....
I like this idea.
Users browsing this forum: amscray, birdbrain22, BloodSucker94, Fangre, Harakiry8, Parasitizat, xSwordArtOnline and 104 guests