PlanetSide 2

New RVR Schedule

Talk about gameplay related topics here!
Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
Ok u think stones are fine so tell me how many times you die when u do normal daily dung wt ur yellow set?

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:24 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
ysftnr333 wrote:Ok u think stones are fine so tell me how many times you die when u do normal daily dung wt ur yellow set?

hahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u arnt so good then...I toke all boss rooms full aggro without dying...the stones r great :)
notice: ranger owns now ;) :twisted:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:25 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
zizoooo what lvl are you talking about and is this with high lvl buffs?
cause that makes a different about what kie and i talk about:D
only bow owns cause of the spamable fear nothing more without beeing able to spam it ranger isnt so good.

i die avarage of 5 times in normal dungeon greed and did arround 25minutes a run with the old stones with new stones i dont know cause i dont play (munch) annymore

but i ensure you it will be more deaths with the new stones or smaller groups to kill:)

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
I think it's what you where used to do.

even though I had traps before the update, I didn't use them much in dungeons. Only when I was lazy, wanted to go faster, or was near dead and used them as emergency button.

the only thing I miss in the stones now, is that emergency button. When I'm almost dead, there's nothing that instanly sleeps the mobs around me, or fears them away, so I can recover before they start hitting again.
All stones seem to have a casting time.

I still don't die in dungeons though, unless they silence me and keep doing it for x minutes until they finally get me down. But that doesn't happen many times (about 1 time every 10 dungeons).

I have my own buffs, so it's not that I am overpowered by high buffs.

But as I said, I didn't depend on stones before the update, and I don't depend on them now, and it's perfectly doable.

I now even use the new stones more, then I used the olds. To kill the bosses I use 40sec cooldown attack stones, because it's faster, and somethimes it saves me from having to use a MP pot.

But I can imagine that players who heavily depended on their old and mostly even +2 stones, now need to re-learn to use their own skills again, and indeed also need to find out again, how many mobs at the same time they can take...

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
Ofcourse u shouldn't die bcas u got massive heal, warrior and ranger does not hav any,
That's why I aksed for potions, every game has their own potion system but in maestia we use only mp potions so hp potions in merchant is not enough so 30k hp potion is not meant to be immortal for warrior or ranger, we still can die I hav tested it wt dp potionsso potions can be better for the solo dungeons for players and in rvr as well.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
hahaha, im lvl100 ranger no deaths during the normal daily & without buffs. new stones r overpowered when u pick the right ones for your character. with wrong u do like Kie..Dies alot :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
well Kie, ofcourse I have heal spells. my attack is so low I need heal often not to die.

warriors have heavy attack, so they kill the mobs before they die.

the thing is: pray in between battles to recover HP.

if you don't, your HP eventually will wear out yes.

Clerics need to do the same. If I continue fighting, my MP will wear out, and I will die too...

we all must pray. pray pray pray. :)

And there are nice heal stones. Just rare. I happen to have an angels blessing stone. :) nice nice nice. :)

Point is. If you play right, you don't die. You just need to get rid of old habbits of using a trap to lay down all mobs around you in 1 blow.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
I'm not die when do normal dung and fin it in 15 minutes
I wrote that for my other friends ranger n' mage n' some newbie warriors
Anyway my new potion system suggestion would be nice for those players
Bcas every online game has their own potion system but in maestia we don't use hp potions bcas dp potions are expensive and other potions are much expensive and useless in game

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
Anyway here was for rvr schedue topic now we talk about stones here hehe :)

I'm so exciting for new rvr schedue : )
Hope it comes in very soon : )
XxaxaxX mate when will new schedule active?

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 pm Subject: Re: New RVR Schedule Top
i waiting for that answer to. soo i can fix my new lvl 100 stone.

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum