Your responsibilities as a Forum Moderator:
- Handling user postings using the forum system.
- Gathering and forwarding information and feedback from forums and forwarding them to your Master Forum Moderator.
- Distributing information from your Master Forum Moderator/Staff members to the forums.
- Monitoring and enforcing the general code of conduct.
- Improving the game and its support quality in the forums.
- You know your favorite game very well or have played it for several months.
- You are very active in your favorite community or have followed the official forums extensively.
- You speak English very well and one other language fluently (more languages are a plus).
- You enjoy helping other players and letting them benefit from your experience.
- Fairness, patience and diplomatic abilities are no foreign words to you.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have enough time at your disposal to manage the tasks stated above very carefully.
- You are very reliable and an absolute team player.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with iRC is a plus.
Your chances as a Forum Moderator:
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to contribute actively to your favorite game.
- The possibility of advancing in rank inside the forum team.
- Get to know the processes running in the background of a game and gather valuable experience.
- A possible entry into the gaming industry.
To apply, please send an email containing the following information in English to email@example.com
- Subject: [NAME OF YOUR FAVORITE GAME] FM application + your preferred language like f.e. EN for English
- Previous game experience and experience with your favorite game
- Language skills
- Your current profession
- Your preferred online times
- A letter of motivation, stating why you are the perfect choice for our forum team.
- Other hobbies and interests, that could be relevant to get to know you better as a person.
Yours ProSiebenSat.1 Games Team