You found a gold seller? A bot? Some profanity during your chatting time? Oh my.. Let's report to GMs!
(I know, with my charisma I could even sell bricks as candies ;D)
1. Log in alaplaya portal: http://alaplaya.net;
2. Click on Help menu, then select Support Request option;
3. Wait some seconds to get redirect to our Support Suite, and when the page is completely loaded, click on Submit a Ticket;
4. You'll have all alaplaya english department listed in Select Department frame - ARGO related ones are ARGO - EN and ARGO - BUGS EN respectively for general support and bug reports;
Select the one you need to contact (let's say, everything not concerning bugs has to be sent to ARGO - EN) and press Next button;
5. Here the ticket form:
• Priority: Low/Normal/Critic - We don't really care of this option, as every ticket according our working policy has to be done as soon as possible regardless the work implied.
• Subject: Subject for your title - Please don't use generic "help me!" "problem!" 'cause we know you need, otherwise you'd not be writing us! Haha :P Seriously, we'd really appreciate a title matching the message content, but that's not mandatory;
• Textarea - There you write your message, please use English only. Otherwise, there are ARGO DE FR ES IT departments as well.
__ If you're experiencing a technical issue, we'd appreciate a lot to have your PC specifics. An easy and quick way to get all your PC specs is to run dxdiag.exe (DirectX Diagnostic) on your pc and attach your results in .txt file.
How to run dxdiag.exe and save results wrote:Win XP users:
Start → Run → type dxdiag → Run → press Save All Information button
Win Vista/7 users:
Start → type dxdiag → click on dxdiag.exe → press Save All Information button
• Upload File(s) - This is maybe the most important thing to care of while sending a ticket. If you're reporting some inappropriate language, bots or goldseller, we need some screenshots as proofs. So please don't forget to make screenshots* and report! Also, if you just followed the step above to make a dxdiag of your pc, don't forget to attach the .txt file!
*ARGO does automatically save 'Prnt' screenshots in C:\alaplaya\ARGO\Capture.
Once you've compiled your ticket, press Submit and wait the next screen to load. Final screen is about a summary of what you wrote:
Ticket sent! Congratulations!
Now the second part of this reporting adventure. How do I read GM response? Well, you'll receive a e-mail informing you of GM reply with his answer attached as well. You might need to say some more things, how could you add another answer without submitting a new ticket? So...
1. Back on the Support Suite, this time select View Tickets;
2. There you have a list of all tickets you sent;
Click on the ticket you want to read and check out GM answer! To add a new message, simply click on ! Use it wisely!
Please, help us to keep the game a happy entertaining place! :)