[Guide] Magic Knight, by InterSomnia

Their legacy is a wide range of mysterious powers from the ancients. Although physically weak, their destructive powers are impressive.
InterSomnia

Re: [Guide] Magic Knight, by InterSomnia

Postby InterSomnia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

andrydb wrote:WTF XD A man behind a famale char xDDD so log on flo (if you are alredy log tell mi server <.< XD)!

It is more usual than you may think... xD
Eng. Channel.
IGN: AdInfinitum

(send me a PM if you need to contact me)
Check out my Magic Knight video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zijh69YNAMc

andrydb

Postby andrydb » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 pm

I think... you are a full int Mk... hig spell atk... but max magic power.... mmmh...
I think Mental concentration in better... 406 crit.... 1 crit over 4 atk... is good ^^
ImageImageAnD MucH Mor3...

KojiMinamoto

Postby KojiMinamoto » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 am

Hey again from the german forum :o
Just now I was trying to make a sniper.. but i saw that fuckin amazing pick xD Don't know if i continue xD My Magic Knight lv 87 ( who sadly is now Cm.. damn god for this decision^^) hat many problems with sniping ;o Can you maybe tell how u fucked them so easyly up? Would be nice if you could post more of that pics :D

So Far Koji

InterSomnia

Postby InterSomnia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 pm

A Con Sniper (almost all of them are Con at >=lvl84 anyway) with an +10 lvl81/37 Rifle will do about 9.4k dmg with Sniping. Yeah it is a lot to a Int MK with like 10.9k HP. You cannot use Lure as 1st skill because you will not be able to take down all your opponent's HP during Shade.
They will try to stun you 1st;
Try to be quicker! Use Lightning Shock. If it knocks him down, use 1 Phantom Griefs (2 at max);
Shade of Fear;
Spam Phantom Grief;
Cast Lure of Incubus (you may try to cast Lightning Shock before Lure, so you can cast 1 or 2 more Phantom Griefs);
Wait like 25s;
Cast Shade of Fear;
Spam Phantom Grief;
Cast Lightning Shock and 1-2 Phantom Griefs.
Congrats, you took down over 40k HP!

But if they stun you 1st and if you don't have Con/HP fusions, you will be dead at the end ._. Well, 90% of the times xD

Btw, as you can see, all skills used are noble skills. You can be even better as CM since you have Protection of Mana, Quick Spell and Wrath of Earth!

andrydb

Postby andrydb » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm

MK is better! :D vampirc powa ._. and answer me é,è how about mental concentration?

KojiMinamoto

Postby KojiMinamoto » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey again^^
I'm also a person who would prefer the Magic Knight :/ My problem is that i have at the moment no money for a good rapier like your one^^ On Bergruen there are not many rapiers for sell and I sold all my Mk Equiptment :/ Damn I'm so unlucky cause of this <.< Would really love to play my Mk like your guide^^ I made myself a guide about a AoE Magic Knight, and I was myself most of my time as a Mk a AoE Mk because it was really funny :) Mb you schould ad a AoE part to make sure that this gozu guide gets sticky? and maybe you can translate it for the german community :O #vote 4 sticky!

Btw: Can u maybe send me a PM with your -Equiptment? Would be really interesting to see which equiptment would be necessary if i start to play my Magic Knight again ;D Maybe I'll start a new ^^ who knows^^

So Far Koji

InterSomnia

Postby InterSomnia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 pm

andrydb wrote:MK is better! :D vampirc powa ._. and answer me é,è how about mental concentration?

I tested max'ed Mental Concentration with a Vampiress suit (20% Magic Critical Rate). Around 1/20 criticals.
So if a critical hit adds 50% Magic Damage and since you don't have enough points to get both Magic Power & Mental Concentration:
With Magic Power (adds on average 244 Magic Damage/attack): 2k Magic Damage x 20 attacks = 40k Magic Damage.

With Mental Concentration: 1756 Magic Damage x 19 attacks + 2634 (100% + 50%: critical) = 35998 (-4002 Magic Damage = 2 Magic Attacks)

Now the question: Which one is better? =o Personally I don't really like to play with random things. You don't need Crits during your grind. So this skill (Mental Concentration) has it usefulness during duels/wars. But you never know when or even if you will crit. I guess you got my point.
In terms of damage, the difference isn't that big anyway, so feel free to add it!
(I will write this on the FAQ).

Thanks!

KojiMinamoto wrote:Hey again^^
I'm also a person who would prefer the Magic Knight :/ My problem is that i have at the moment no money for a good rapier like your one^^ On Bergruen there are not many rapiers for sell and I sold all my Mk Equiptment :/ Damn I'm so unlucky cause of this <.< Would really love to play my Mk like your guide^^ I made myself a guide about a AoE Magic Knight, and I was myself most of my time as a Mk a AoE Mk because it was really funny :) Mb you schould ad a AoE part to make sure that this gozu guide gets sticky? and maybe you can translate it for the german community :O #vote 4 sticky!

Btw: Can u maybe send me a PM with your -Equiptment? Would be really interesting to see which equiptment would be necessary if i start to play my Magic Knight again ;D Maybe I'll start a new ^^ who knows^^

So Far Koji

About the rapiers: that happens on LuxPlena too. Usually it is cheaper if you buy an already upgraded rapier. But at higher levels (as at the level your current Court Magician is) it is really, really rare. Usually players with good rapiers don't want to sell them, even if they don't use them anymore (I won't blame them because I do the same xD). +10 rapiers are rare and usually expensive. There is only one Queen's of Hate, two +10 Devil's Smile and one +10 Melody of Oblivion on LuxPlena as far as I know!
Still, a +6 is more likely to be found for sale. Usually cheaper. Don't forget you don't really need a crafted rapier. Of course it would be better!
I will add the videos before/during this next Sunday. Only Duels and/or Secret Lab grind for now though.
About the translation: Nein x) I don't speak/write/understand german at all xD So no D:
Last edited by InterSomnia on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

andrydb

Postby andrydb » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 pm

rapier lvl 81/1 no hp and mp... rapier 81/37 around 1k h and 1k mp... ;D so... a rapier 81/37 + 6 is good dmg ._.

KojiMinamoto

Postby KojiMinamoto » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey^^
If u want thats in the german forum feel free to ask me i would help you (: Mb ill start a little char on Lux Plena and take a view of your Mk :D Guess you're right with the rapier thing ._. I'm to frightened to try to up myself my equiptment :/ Mk equiptment is really rare expecialy if you want like +7 or +8 ;/

Edit: YEA POST NR 900 <3

InterSomnia

Postby InterSomnia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

andrydb wrote:rapier lvl 81/1 no hp and mp... rapier 81/37 around 1k h and 1k mp... ;D so... a rapier 81/37 + 6 is good dmg ._.

Yes, but it is not like an AoE'r Excavator that needs a good avoidance all the time. If you don't have enough MP, you can use Blessing, MP pots or rest (rest is a waste of time though xD). Besides, you don't need HP to grind (but of course on duels and wars). You can also spam fusions and seals! >:D

KojiMinamoto wrote:Hey^^
If u want thats in the german forum feel free to ask me i would help you (: Mb ill start a little char on Lux Plena and take a view of your Mk :D Guess you're right with the rapier thing ._. I'm to frightened to try to up myself my equiptment :/ Mk equiptment is really rare expecialy if you want like +7 or +8 ;/

Edit: YEA POST NR 900 <3

If you decide to join feel free to poke me =D I am usually on English or French1.
I, myself, translated 3 guides (that weren't mine, I asked) from English to Portuguese. And I know how boring it is when something changes and I need to recheck the entire guide to find the changes, etc. So, and as the majority of Germans know english, I prefer having and taking care of only one guide. Dankeschön ;P
About your previous post, I didn't get what you meant about the equipament :0 Do you want screens of my current upgraded set?
And gratz for your 900th post! x)

PreviousNext

Return to Noble