We are looking for some nice Florensians to help out with the english tickets and forum moderation. If you are interested in either or both, write us an application! The requirements for the teams are as follows.
- English must be your native language
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- You have to be available regularly in IRC
- You should have at least 3 hours a day, 5 days a week to work on your Florensia duties
- Experience with MMORPGS and customer support is preferred but may not be necessary
There will be no advantages for players in the support teams. Your main duty as a language support team member will be answering tickets, as a mod it will be moderating the forum. You should be mature and know that we are here to help customers, not to punish them or act superior. This is a normal job like any other RL, except that you can do it from home and it is voluntary. Please treat it as such and take it seriously, as abuse of powers and/or bad behavior will not be tolerated.
Please also note that you will not be getting a Scout/GM/in-game character. You will be answering tickets or moderating the forum, nothing else. You will not be in-game at all or at any time for your work in these teams.
If you still wish to apply, write to email@example.com, write "English Language Support Application" or "English Forum Moderator Application" in the subject and the following information in the email (if you like, add more):
1) Which team do you want to join?: Language Support or Moderator (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Turkish)/Event/Technology/Abuse/Bugtesting Team?:
2) Full name:
3) Email address:
4) Birth date:
6) Native language:
7) Spoken languages:
8) Where are you from? (Country is enough):
9) Your preferred working times:
10) Nick you wish to have for your GM:
11) Why do you think we should choose you?:
12) The account IDs of any and all Florensia accounts you own:
13) Your forum nick:
Please understand that it may take a while to handle your application - even a couple months. As long as your application has the ticket status "New" or "Open", it is still in work. Also, you will receive an answer if your application is accepted or declined. We look forward to hearing from you