Hackshield Errors: Please read

Got a technical problem or want to let us know about bugs or language errors you found in the game? Post them here!
Hymnation

Re: Hackshield Errors: Please read

Postby Hymnation » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 am

I am still getting the same issue. No matter what power settings I set my computer to. I do know that the problem has to be in this area because of the first time I did change it I got all the way to the login screen before it kicked me. I really am sorry for the trouble. And I do appreciate the replies.

Thanks for your time
Hymn

Kelsier86

Postby Kelsier86 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 am

ok so im getting 1030* error (i can never get to see last number)... im using XP so i dont have that power option... i can login in game normally... it doesnt happen all the time... one out of four games in about 1 min into the game i get that error... game closes and i lose game, lose ladder points and get penalty for leaving... it's driving me nuts... what the hell im i supposed to do?

henkofdoom

Postby henkofdoom » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Hi, I keep getting the stupid speedhack report, which is really annoying. a couple of days ago I got it once or twice, after playing for a quite long time. (client copied from other computer not installed)[beta]

Today however I keep crashing all the time. About 6 times or so without even being able to join a game and twice during the loading of a game (gave me bad rep twice). (client copied from other computer not installed)[offical release]

Then I read that I had to increase the preformance of my pc..... While already being at the highest powerusage setting of my computer (windows 7) I reduced it to balanced, which gave me the opportunity to finish a novice vs computer game before crashing... also not quite ideal. (installed the game) [offical release]

EDIT: Ok so I tried logging in again, right after the process of logging in or during the loading I crash again with the 10303 speedhack report......

I'm also getting Critical errors sometimes....

No Label

CPU: Unknown processor @ 2400 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (9745)

General protection fault!

History:

Syrevyn

Postby Syrevyn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:36 pm

This is the problem i had before the maintenance 26.aug. (just modified an an older post a little):
I got a major problem with the game, crashing during 2 of 3 games, which pretty ruins the fun. Minor lags,which appear from time to time, causing short movementinability may be foreshadowing the problem (I got them always, but not too often).
In detail what happens before crashing:
The game stands still, and may recover and go on, but mostly i disconnect after a few seconds, sometimes even before i can see the disconnect message. But with or without message, the game crashes. The last 3-4times it didnt even leave an error message for me, the game was just away and everything else normal. Only one time it left me one...
"LOCO.exe has detected an error and needs to shutdown."

The only thing i can say clearly about it is, that the crash always happend after more than 30min, which made it especially annoying, as the games were mostly about to end.

Now, after the maintenance, im getting this bug:

There is a problem in the hackdetection feature (10a01).

also happening inmid of the games. (only tryed 2 times to play, both times got kicked out by the bug).
And im sorry but i cant use the bugreport as the pc is about to reboot automatically (after about 20 sec.) after getting the error message.
I tried to use the Taskmanager, but anotherbug appeared... and i hadnt got enough time to remember its typ/number etc.

LOCO is a nice game imo, but wont touch it again before this is fixed... too frustrating.

DarkMistressAnn

Postby DarkMistressAnn » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am

I didn't see anything in here regarding my error message. The one I have gotten a few times now is: suspicious macro operation has been detected ( code = 10104) I think this is exactly what it says, I just saw it for a few seconds before it disappears on its own, without me even pressing the ok on it.

Can someone tell me how to fix this, or why I am getting it? It has booted me out of the game a few times now, and after I get booted I get this message. This is really annoying as every time I get booted I am in the middle of a battle, and so then it counts against me, for leaving even though I am getting booted, not leaving on my own.

EDIT: Since posting this message it has happened 2 more times, so this is now 3 times in a row in the last half hour or so. Plus a few other times I have been playing over the past couple of days since I joined. Now I am sure when I go in the game again my rep or what ever you call it will be in the red, and I am not even leaving these games on purpose, please someone help this is VERY frustrating to keep getting booted out in the middle of a battle.

XenorthRO

Postby XenorthRO » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm

WTH m, i tried every method possible , f*cking H SHIELD KICKS ME!!!! i dont event know what a speed hack is ! I tried to use high settings on power , still the same, i cant even play the game , after log-in , bam shit message appears.
darn H-shield , first s4 , now even LOCO

Oxymorena

Postby Oxymorena » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am

Please compile an AhnReport as laid out in the first post of this thread :?

djavaela

Postby djavaela » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm

the problem lies with hackshield cant remember that loco used hackshield on the beta server.
and the game called S4 i belive has the same problem.

thats what we call 1+1= hackshield

i am going to try and reroute hackshield if i manage to do that and if it works ill let you know.

XenorthRO

Postby XenorthRO » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 pm

thanks djavaela. but i got it to work now , its funny , after i restarted my pc for the 10th time , i told my computer , "if loco wont work , you can say hello to your junk yard buddies" , then after i restart , Bam , it worked :)) I dont know if this will be permanent , but making a reroute for Hshield is a sure win if you can manage to do it. thanks a lot.

henkofdoom

Re: support please........

Postby henkofdoom » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Well thanks for all the support so far.................

so i tried doing what the first poster said i should do if i wanted to report an error.... first i download the program which makes my computer almost freeze.... finaly it decides to be done. Then i go have to go find some file "hshield.log" which they wont tell me where i can find it....... finaly i found the file then they tell me to send a ticket at the link of them some support site.... thinking i'll be able to send it all if i click the link and click send ticket..... there's no send ticket button..... then i try to post something on the forum, i have to log in first, after logging in i don't return to the page i was at, so i hover over community and then click forum and i get a stupid error and the page wont display.... and then i have to go use google to get back on the forum. anyway apperently you have to be logged in to even see the submit a ticket button/link.

anyway to the people who "rerouted" their hackshield, mind sharing with the people who still need to do it what it is and how to do it?

PreviousNext

Return to Support