Xtrap and S4 League

Help with account and payment questions as well as anything else we can help you with!
Arizun

Xtrap and S4 League

Postby Arizun » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 am

Hey there :3

OKAY. You guys really have to fix and solve this problem for good. I've already tried tons and tons of solutions on the "timed out waiting for initialing xtrap-engine" problem, but still no avail.

I've already uninstalled IE8 and its updates
I have Mcafee AntiVirus Program (Home Edition so that means I'm not allowed to add any "trusted programs" :I)

So, all I'm asking is for you guys to solve this problem once and for all without having anybody with the same problem to "temporarily" turn off their Anitivirus program @__________@

Thank you.

pkdirt98

Re: Xtrap and S4 League

Postby pkdirt98 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 am

Same here. At first, it was my Mcafee acting up, but that was easily solved after I unchecked a box. Now it won't even get past the part where it loads the HGW game watcher, and just stops right after it's done loading. I'm getting really tired of this problem, among tons of other people with these problems. It doesn't seem like uninstalling IE8 or turning off Mcafee has anything to do with this problem. What's weirdest is that it works on my XP desktop, but not my Windows 7 laptop.

blodkhaz02

Postby blodkhaz02 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 am

I can't start s4 league and i think it might have to do with this new patch or hack thing that came out xtrap or w/e. this is what it says: on top: "S4Client.exe - Bad Image": and below it says: "C:/Program Files (x86)\alaplaya\s4League\XTrapVa.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system or the software vendor for support."

now this is pissing me off because I already reinstalled and wasted my time. I still keep getting this annoying error messege. any ideas what should i do. I've alread had windows vista home premium work with s4 league. what should I do to fix this problem.

xShikari

Postby xShikari » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

I have the same problem. It worked on my laptop but not on my computer. I wonder if it's because it's x64 bit. I don't know but this is getting tiring. Please fix it.

TheTrueApplz

Postby TheTrueApplz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 am

yea fix this what r u doing gms and moderators what taking a lunch break well get off that lunch chair and get on ur work chair >.> pissing me off

TIoan

Postby TIoan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 am

lol i got the same problem too, it works on my pc with XP x32 SP2 but it doesn't on the laptop with XP x64 SP2.But i can't play on the pc cuz it belongs to my sister's...FIX IT PLEASE

Bribery

Postby Bribery » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 am

i got same prob too. please fix ><
“Liebe, Arbeit und Wissen sind die Quellen unseres Lebens.
Sie sollen es auch regieren.”

KuraiAzure

Postby KuraiAzure » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 am

TheTrueApplz wrote:yea fix this what r u doing gms and moderators what taking a lunch break well get off that lunch chair and get on ur work chair >.> pissing me off

im pretty sure thats what theyre doing i made a ticket not long ago AND THEY DIDNT FREAKING LOOK AT IT YET!i also posted a forum asking to help me with this but like usual no one answers and it makes me mad!!!!!!

Return to Support